Position Title: Business Analyst
We are looking for highly motivated individual(s) to join our growing team at BeyazBorsa. We’re a fast growing, highly innovative technology & services company in live event ticketing and audience relationship management industry in Turkey. With our international business partners, we are passionate about using cutting edge technology to enhance fans’/audiences’ live event experience and believe to have the best in class solution available. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance. If interested, please contact us through ik [at] beyazborsa [dot] com e-mail address.
- Actively participate in and contribute to BeyazBorsa’s business development strategies, by supporting or leading new client acquisition process including opportunity review, due diligence process, contract negotiation, and early identification of integration issues, including setting-up/scheduling or conducting meetings, issuing meeting notes, updates and summary reports;
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of presentation materials for communicating business development opportunities within BeyazBorsa;
- Proactively analyze current clients’ sales & back-office operations with a view to improve their top and bottom line results;
- Conduct reporting and analysis to better understand our client portfolio, and providing insight to the business.
- Carry out competitor analysis into International Ticketing companies using 3rd party research, internal research, annual company reports and local market experience in order to monitor competitive strategy and growth.
- Market research into the ticketing industry to understand our market share and where there are opportunities for growth.
- Establishes and maintains strong and effective relationships with current & future clients by demonstrating excellent customer service and reacting quickly to clients’ needs.
- Take part in the full life cycle of new development and implementation projects of BeyazBorsa’s solutions;
- Be the main point of contact for all CRM, Ticketing data for the business.
Education and Experience
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, business administration or economics with a solid academic and extracurricular track record from one of the leading universities
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a business/operations analyst role.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Innovative thinker and quick learner with solid analytical skills to make data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Ability to multi-task, proactively plan/manage projects and push through obstacles to meet deadlines,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people from all areas of the business, from international business partners, clients, sales, local market functions, IT to executives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment; comfortable with pressure, ambiguity and takes initiative
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate an idea, presentation or project clearly and concisely
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively
- High proficiency in Excel & data analysis tools (Experience with VBA is an advantage)
- Interest in live entertainment sector is a plus