At BeyazBorsa, security of personal data is an important concern. BeyazBorsa operates in accordance with the applicable statutes regarding protection of personal data.
1. Personal data
BeyazBorsa websites do not record users’ personal data (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers of email addresses), unless users voluntarily provide such data (e.g. by registering or sending a query), or otherwise agree to provide such data, or if the applicable data protection statutes permit such collection. If BeyazBorsa websites provide the option to enter personal data, such user data will be used for the purposes described below.
2. Purpose and purpose-related use
BeyazBorsa collects the following user data for the following purposes:
- User name – to enable website access so that you can change data yourself
- Email address – to transmit lost login data and current information
- Location – to determine the region in the display or link
- Date of birth (if provided voluntarily) – to obtain demographic data regarding our users and to optimize offerings according to certain age groups.
- Personal biography, interests or other voluntary information are obtained to facilitate and personalize communication. (Such data is not mandatory, but purely voluntary. Each user can decide which data will be provided.)
- Passwords and user names are used to provide a system login as well as to enable enhanced website functions.
For technical reasons, BeyazBorsa website software stores all information freely provided via forms (e.g. during registration, submission of comments, etc.). This particularly concerns links, comments, user names, email addresses, passwords (not coded by us, nor decrypted by third parties without criminal intent), as well as voluntary information which you consciously transmit. You may provide fabricated data. In the event of misuse, attacks or the publication of illegal material, such transmitted data will be provided upon court order.
Information supplied via the contact form / email are additionally stored on a local PC using an email program (this is to document communication and respond more quickly to inquiries). BeyazBorsa will delete such email upon written request.
Server log data (log files)
For technical reasons the operator of this web site automatically collects and stores server log data transmitted by your browser:
- Operating system
- Browser type/version
- Referring site (URL of the website you used to reach us.)
- IP address (spam protection, unique identification)
- Time of your visit
Data stored by the server cannot and will not be assigned to a natural person. After 30 days, the log files are automatically deleted, or deleted after statistical analysis. Please understand that server log data is absolutely necessary for the security and protection of this web presence. In addition, BeyazBorsa and its global affiliates use this information to determine the attractivity of their websites and to improve their efficiency and content.
BeyazBorsa employs technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unintentional or illegal deletion, modification or loss, and against improper transmission or unauthorized access.
Right to information
You have the right to obtain information regarding stored personal data, its source and recipient, as well as the purpose of its retention. Please get in touch with us via the contact data provided on the Legal Information page. In order to obtain information, you must identify yourself (as the person about whom the information is to be provided) or verify that you are authorized to receive information regarding a third party.
Regarding the application of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, we would like to add that this website running Google Analytics uses the extension “_anonymizelp()” and as a result only a shortened form of IP addresses will be processed in order to ensure anonymity.
Incoming search terms:
- BeyazBorsa websites